Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Since Time In Memorial.. Mathematics of Life!!!

DEGREES OF SUCCESS

I am the mother of a language
anything i see i try to gauge,
I am the father of most logic
reason behind most magic.


I am the queen of science
and king of vase field,
Quantity,structure,space
and changes are my yield.


I am child looking in all angles
for many lives i am an angel,
I walked past geometry
and met trigonometry.


I am the sun of an old land
and stretch over infinite band,
Flourish over my applications
forget all complications.


I am the time tracker
and your worth protector,
i grow with every clocks tick
and every great man's pick.


Differentiation is a fear
integration gets you near,
when its noon in the moon
what time is it here?


I guide you to know
what is the chance it will snow,
If you count for a year,would you get to infinity,
or somewhere in that vicinity.


nourish my essence
with all your sense,
I embrace all tricks
I am MATHEMATICS




1 comment:

  1. Awesome this is!! Really enjoyed reading this one being a MATH lover myself :)

    ReplyDelete